The cost of non-compliance within the Oil and Gas industry grows exponentially each year resulting in the loss of millions.

Policy Assurance Management system includes complex company manuals, internal policies & procedures, regional and regulatory guidelines and processes, a robust verification, risk management and regulatory assurance activities, in line with external regulators, customers and the company QHSE management system. Initial statistics highlighted that the dedicated audit teams spend 20% doing actual investigations, while the other 80% are spent filling spread sheets and completing reports.

Using cloud computing and data science technologies, Fennex have developed the PAM Digital Solution to assist offshore drilling teams at Transocean and Nobel to drive compliance and achieve a greater operational performance.
The PAM™ solution was designed to digitalize and automate end-to-end internal workflows, critical verifications tasks, schedule audits and inspections activities across functions and business processes.

“The data, digital reports, trends and analysis from the real time Fennex system means we are able to improve and get ahead of issues before they become lagging indicators”.

Noble Corporation HSE Director.

Want a Full copy of the Case Study?

* indicates required

Please select "Yes, I Agree" to confirm.

Fennex will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we may contact you about products, solutions or other content that may be of interest to you. Please see our Privacy Policy

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.

If You Would Like To Discuss How We Can Help You

Contact us