We Are Hiring A Marketing & Communications Officer
We are looking for OUR Marketing & Communications STAR !
We are looking to expand our team, and are on the lookout for a driven and motivated Marketing & Communications Officer to join our fast growing and dynamic tech team. If you are creative, strong in problem-solving and passionate about communication (both written and visual), then apply for the position today!
You’ll work with a multi-awards winning technology team, passionate about cutting-edge cloud computing innovations in the Energy Sector. You will report to the Director of Strategy, and will be involved in projects that will have a direct impact on the future of the company.
Area of Focus
- The successful applicant will assist the team in building and executing the marketing and communication plans to promote our products and services. The candidate must be proactive, have excellent teamworking and communication skills, and be eager to further develop their skills:
- – Work with technical and leadership teams to create engaging content
- – Manage and execute all social media activity and marketing campaign
- – Ability to use customer and industry insights to develop targeted messaging
- – Editing and designing good brand assets for use on socials, the website, and general marketing
- – Manage events, CRM and clients engagement activities
- – Present and promote products and services to potential new customers
- – Building strong and lasting relationships with existing and new customers
- – Support the development and delivery of our ambitious plans to be a leading industry brand and the preferred partner of our customers
- – Being our brand ambassador at events, conferences and industry meetings
What we are looking for
- – BA/BS degree level, either in Marketing, Art &Humanities or Graphic Design OR Master’s degree, MBA and related field.
- – Team player who is creative, resilient and enthusiastic with the ability to follow detailed guidelines and – work to deadlines.
- – Strong copy writing skills, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- – Good photography, videography, and editing skills, with a good eye for visual content and attention to detail. Willing to learn the use of specialised editing software.
- – Excellent analytical and reporting capabilities on search marketing activities and KPI’s
- – Experience and skills in SEO, SEM and multi-channel marketing is ideal
- – + 2 years’ experience in Marketing- we will consider enthusiast graduates with NO experience
What makes us a great place to work?
We are a young, innovative and passionate team driven by delivering the best-in-class innovative digital solutions for our customers. Our teams are composed of individuals from diverse background, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organisation. We’ve been recognized by top industry organisations for our accomplishment in Digital Innovation, we have won 3 (three!) prestigious Busines Awards and we are growing FAST !
Our passion for technology is only matched for our passion for people. if you want take part in transforming the energy industry with digital tech, in a fun and a dynamic environment, then apply TODAY !
Apply now by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Apply at Indeed: Marketing Communications Jobs in Aberdeen – 2022 | Indeed.com